Entering into the Velveeta Drip of the Game Contest and chance to win a trip to Indianapolis. So, all United States residents enter the Contest before October 31st, 2022 to fix your chances to win.
|Contest Entry Page|
How To Enter :
No purchase compulsory.
- First of all open the Contest page.
- Candidates must follow all Rules of Contest.
- Submit your entry before given closing date.
- Stand chance to win a trip to Indianapolis.
Kraft Heinz Foods Velveeta Drip Of The Game Contest – Chance To Win A Trip To Indianapolis – Ends on 31-10-2022
Kraft Heinz Foods Company is going to share most running information about the Velveeta Drip of the Game Contest for all eligible United States residents. All candidates should enter before last date to grab this opportunity. So, contenders do not waste your time, entering Contest and get rewarded with a trip to Indianapolis.
Velveeta Drip of the Game Contest Details:
Eligibility: This Contest is open only who currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Duration : The Contest begins on Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at or about 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on October 31st, 2022 at or about 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
Entry Limit : Daily Entry
Prize (s): Winners will be take home following:
- One (1) grand prize winner will be awarded a trip for four (4) to Indianapolis, IN.
- Instant Win Game winners will be receive following:
- Five hundred (500) original loaf prize winners each will be win one (1) free product coupon redeemable for a Velveeta Original Loaf.
- Four thousand (4,000) shells and cheese prize winners each will be get one (1) free product coupon redeemable for a box of Original Velveeta Shells and Cheese.
On the rules page of the Contest you can find all details about Prize, Entry, Disputes, Sponsor and Law. So open official rules page of the Contest.
For more latest updates related Velveeta Drip of the Game Contest you can check it’s official page and participate to win many exciting prizes.